Department of Music
Music on children and teenagers:
Today, music has exceeded the limits of entertainment or excitement, in a way that its cognitive effects stand out as a method of increasing mental power, concentration, motor skills and coordination of the senses than any other method. For example, it can be pointed out that children who are familiar with music are more alert and accurate in relation to auditory stimuli.
The most important music goals of Nikoo International School:
– Boosting self-confidence
– promoting creativity in children and teenagers
– A stronger understanding of music by children and adolescents
– Strengthening “good” listening and spoken language skills in children and teenagers
– Establishing key principles and infrastructure of music as a science and recognizing their music capabilities
– Strengthening the sense of cooperation in group work, positively directing behaviour in social aspects of life
– Also, it has proven positive effects on children who have stuttering, depression, isolation, aggression, lack of self-confidence, hyperactivity and even have a poor understanding of mathematics.
– Targeting children and teenagers and creating interest in music in a way that only a few would willingly drop out of music classes after starting a specialized instrument.
– Familiarizing children and teenagers with national and international instruments so that they can choose a specialized instrument suited to their interest, consciously and with the help of the teacher.
In Nikoo International School, we see the practice of music and other arts as a means to improve and develop children’s personality, and we do not say that children must learn music and must perform. While if they can’t, they are not discouraged and their desire is not affected. On the contrary, they perform at school (even sometimes with with flaws), have fun and grow in a lively and cheerful environment. An extensive part of education depends on parents. They should allow us to lead the children in a direction that will increase their creativity. Ask the children to share what they learn in class. Parents who have a better understanding of the goals of music education notice that children gain a better sense of life, a sense of beauty, a sense of happiness, a sense of rhythm, a sense of hearing well, and even drawing well and concentration.
Our society needs to establish a more concrete scientific understanding of music in order to establish its right of opinion on the vast and intellectual space that the world of music is, understand and employ music for greater purposes. Such a massive requires a significant raise in the society’s level of culture and science, and this path will not be possible unless these changes are applied on foundations. Foundation means working on children and teenagers. Children and teenagers who are the future builders of the society and can transform the scientific and cultural level of the society during over a course of a generation.
Children love music and feel it wholeheartedly.
Meanwhile, the methods of teaching music to children and teenagers, which is a combination of the principles of psychology, music science, education science and a range of other factors, play a decisive role in the path of education, we would therefore like to invite you to cooperate with us in teaching them music from the time they are in the cradle, so that in the future, they have an original mind, a high sense of values and extensive abilities.
Nikoo International School Elementary Education:
۱- Teaching all kinds of rhythms and how to maintain the rhythm
۲- Learning the notes of the treble clef “1 octave”
۳- Teaching the time value of net “round, white, black and harp”
۴- Learning to read the notes of the clef vocally
۵- Teaching how to breathe, all the mentioned points are for singing music pieces completely and correctly
۶- Teaching vocal music of several countries in order to make friends with children of other countries as much as possible
۷- Forming the music team “Saz+Kor” for the purpose of sustainable social relations